Pages

Friday 11 March 2022

Week 6 Art

 Week 6 Art

Monday:

On Monday I learned about masks and how they work. I also learned about vector and raster masks and how they differ from each other. 

Masks: Masks can allow you to hide a part of your layer without deleting any pixels. Masks don't have color, they are either black or white. If the mask is black, it means that part of the image is hidden whereas if the mask is white that part of the image will be shown. 

Each layer allows for you to be able to have up to one vector mask and one raster mask. 

Raster mask: A raster mask is a grayscale image made up of pixels. 

Vector mask: A vector mask contains vector shapes. Vector masks are adapted into grayscale images and they will automatically be applied to the layer.


Tuesday:

On Tuesday I opened Photopea and used what I had learned from Monday and added it into the trial photo. I used the mask to block out the background and put my own background in.

With added background
I also shrunk the dog so it fits better in 
the frame

Original


Wednesday:
On Wednesday I drew a thumbnail sketch of a photograph. I pointed out the focal point, leading lines, and rule of thirds.







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alayna

    thanks for completing the work accurately. Would you use photopea instead of photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whaea Rowena, thank you for your comment. I think id perfer to use photoshop as I have found that photopea lags quite a bit.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.