Pages

Monday 7 March 2022

3.1 Photography Moodboard Draft One

 3.1 Photography Moodboard Draft One

My mood board is based on my theme of growing old (changes throughout the years). An artist model I really like is Man Ray. I really like the way his photographs and photograms are layed out. I think the style of his work would work really well with the theme I have. The images I have used for my mood board are styled to work with the theme of growing old (changes through the years). 




My Updated Moodboard:


I have added Rinko Kawauchi and Lou Landauer to my updated mood board. I am really inspired by Rinko's artwork with the bright colors or the color effects on their images. I want to tie these ideas into my images. 


1 comment:

  1. Good work with this. However, you need someone like Mason, Memory or Taianu to comment on it. I know Cortney in Miss Keene's class is photography as well. Possibly Jeremiah.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.