Pages

Friday 4 March 2022

Week 5 Art

 Week 5 Art

This week in Art level 3 I have been working on and learning about all the different tools on Photopea. 

Monday:

On Monday I learned about the move tool and how it can move certain layers and certain parts in a layer. 

The move tool allows you to move layers and certain parts in a  layer. The move tool also allows you to move objects in the selected layer. The move tool also has an auto-select feature. This allows for you to click anywhere on the image and Photopea will find the closest layer.

Using the move tool, I created different layers of the dog to make an effect that sort of looks like the dog is moving forward. 

Tuesday:

I scanned in the photograms I made using the photocopier. I used film to create these photograms and then edited them in Photopea to create the effect of a photogram. 

Photograms are an image made without a camera where objects have been placed directly onto the surface of light-sensitive materials.


Orignal

Inverted

Edited to look like a photogram

I learned about pixels and how they create an image.

Pixels are the small dots that make up an image. If there are more pixels in an image the more accurate the image will be. The fewer pixels the less resolution the image has.

I also was learning about the tool shown below. I created an image using these tools. By using these tools it allowed me to place many different butterflies on the image.



Wednesday:

Using the same photo of the butterfly, I cut out multiple butterflies using the lasso tool and used different tools to create a new effect. I used the invert, expand, feather, and contrast tools to create effects on each butterfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.