Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Triple Jump


Triple Jump

Why did I choose to write about this event?
I chose to write about this event because I feel like at the start it was my worst event but now that I've practised a bit I feel like I have improved a little bit.

Explain the proper technique for this event?
To do this event you will have a run up then you will hop then step on to the other foot then jump onto to feet into the pit.

Have I improved in this event?
I think I have improved because at the start I would always get confused but now I have gotten better. If I go slower and think about it more I can end up doing it in the correct technique.

How could I improve more?
If i think about it more and practise more.

What is another event you would like to work on/improve?
High Jump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.