Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Shading


In art 2019 we started off the year with some shading. We watched this video that helped us to learn the correct shading and how to make it look more realistic.










































  • Have you improved your shading? Yes, I think I have because after watching the video it taught me how to add shadows in properly and that to build up your layers of darker colours instead of just adding them straight away.
  • Do you understand that using a structure can help you draw better? Yes because it helps us get the proportions right and so we know where we need to add details. It helps us know where we are going to draw.
  • What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawings in and out of class? I think I want to work on different techniques of shading to try and improve my realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.