Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

High Impact Car Race Results


What did we do:
The first race was how could go the fastest and everyone had 5 minutes to have touch ups on the car and was have a protractor so that if we wanted to move the ramp to what we wanted it we could measure it.
The second race was the car that could stop closest to the line and everyone had 5 minutes again to fix/touch up the cars and everyone's car started at the same place and had to try stop at the green line.
The third race was which car could go furthest and again everyone had a fair race because we all got to make our car into how ever we wanted and we all started at the same race line and tried to end furthest.

The effects of my modification:


This car was for our first race to go fastest. We made some clay that had a curve in it to give it speed but this didn't really work out very well.









This car was for our second race to stop at the line. We add clay on to the top of this car so that there was weight and would make it stop easier and we didn't put clay on the bottom because if we did the car wouldn't move. This worked out but I think I could improve.








This car was for our furthest race. We put nothing on it because we thought that if it had nothing on it weight wouldn't cause it to stop. This race worked really well.




The results

How did our car do in the race compared to the others.
For the first race I didn't think our car went to well put in the third race I think our car went really well. So I think it was average compared to the others.
What cars won the race, why did they win, were u surprised by any results.
I think in the first race car No. 2 and 3 won because there scores looked pretty good.
I think the in the second race car No. 6 won because they were the closest to stop near the line.
I think in the third race car No. 7 and 11 won because they had the highest winning scores.
I wasn't really surprised on who won I think everyone did a good job.

















































Reflection:
What we are learning about?
We were learning about forces and different way's to help forces
How does this work show my understanding of my learning?
This shows that I know how to use different ways of forces
What do I still need to work on?
Using more ideas to help with forces.
What am I wondering?
I am wondering how many different forces we can use to help us and the way we use things.
                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.