Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Cars


  • What problems does our car already have?
  • It’s too heavy on the back of the car.
  • It doesn't slow down quickly.
  • What is causing the problem?
  • Too much weight on the back.
  • The wheels are to loose.
  • How do you plan to correct it?
  • Put more weight on the front to make it equal.
  • Tighten the wheels.
  • How do you think you will make your car go faster?
  • By making the wheels tight enough to make it go faster.
  • How do you think you will slow your car down?
  • Putting more weight or something to help it stop at the right time.
  • What equipment will we need?
  • Rubber Band,



-We put play dough in the front but it put more weight,instead it turned around the when it was going down the ramp.

Physics Of Car Racing
10/5/17

What I tried today
I tried putting some clay on the front of the car and a balloon
Why I tried this
I tried this because I think that the air in the balloon will help it go faster.
I put clay on so that when it gets to the end it doesn't go past the end line.
What happened when I tried this.
The balloon went flat so I didn't try it.
The clay stopped the car from going down the track.
What will I try next time.
Different ways of using the balloon and clay and maybe some Popsicle sticks.
What research did I do.
I researched how to make the car go faster and what I found was different ways of using balloons.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Alayna, I like what you have done with this blog post and how you have added pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alayna, I love how you added more than one thing to each subject and i like that your picture is clear to see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.