Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Friction


Friction

What will have more/less friction


Carpet
I think there will be less friction than the grass and lineo but more than the concrete
Because its a little smooth but it has a lot of fluff.


Concrete
I think this will have the less friction of all because it is hard and has quite a lot of bumps.


Grass
I think this will have quite a lot of friction but less than the lineo because it is a little uneven but can be slippery.


Lineo
I think this will have the most friction because lineo is smooth and doesn't really have any bumps.

Conclusion

I think that the best place to play tug of war would either be the grass or concrete

I think the grass because it a little slippery but its still got grip and if it was really wet i would go on to the concrete because its got grip and your still able to move.

I think the tug of war was a pretty fair test because there were the same amount of people on each side and everyone who played were wearing shoes. Everyone started at about the same place and everyone stayed where they were.

Im am wondering




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.