Pages

Friday 20 May 2022

Art Week 3 Term 2

 Art Week 3 Term 2 

Lesson one:

I was not at school on Monday so I will complete this task over the weekend.

Lesson two:

Based on one of my artist models Man Ray, I googled how he creates his techniques in his images. I found a video based on these techniques which will help me with creating my images using his techniques. 

https://ru-facts.com/what-techniques-did-man-ray-use/

https://youtu.be/QITcY3W0mto

Lesson three:

I have found 2 more artist models to help with inspiration for my panel 2. The artists I have picked are Tina Modotti and Polina Pakhomova.

 

I have also been working on linking the top of my board one to the bottom of my board one. I was inspired by Rinko Kawuachi who uses a bleach/duotone edit to them. To do this I used photopea and create layers of gradients to create these different effects of color on top of my images. 

My Inspirations:





This image was my main inspiration

My Creations:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.