Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2022

3.1/3.2 Brainstorm and Theme Ideas

 3.1/3.2 Brainstorm and Theme Ideas

 For level 3 art I have decided to do photography. I have been brainstorming some themes and ideas for what I want my photography to be based on. 

Some themes I have come up with:

Growing old

Where I come from

Past vs Present

Changes throughout the years

Feminism

Environment (how to protect our place)

The main idea I am thinking of doing is either past vs present, growing old, or changes throughout the years. These themes are quite similar but could still work around different things. It was similar to my theme in level 1 art which I really enjoyed doing and wanted to do something similar for my level 3 photography. 

My Brainstorm:



For my brainstorm, I thought of some themes that I was interested in and then expanded on what ideas could come from those themes. The themes I thought of were where I come from, environment, feminism, negative effects of social media, and changes throughout the years. 

Where I come from: Ideas for this included, day in my life, important people in my life, my school, and the places I grew up. 

Environment: Ideas for this theme included, protecting our earth, animal endangerment, pollution, and our surroundings. 

Feminism: My ideas for feminism included oppression, objectification, and stereotyping. 

Negative effects of social media: Ideas for this included beauty standards, body standards, and life goals (such as the "perfect life"). 

Changes throughout the years: My ideas for this theme include objects (the difference in objects throughout the years), how the environment has changed (eg such as buildings, roads, etc), people and fashion, and how times have changed since the olden days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.