Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Another World (Diversity)


Another World, Diversity

In english, we have been learning about connecting with different stories that have been set up in different worlds. It shows us that they'res always messages behind every story and just because it might be fake or not real doesn't mean it not trying to tell us something.  


James Cameron’s Avatar could be connected to humans destroying natural habitats where animals/other humans are already living.

Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games helped me to understand how sometimes rich people can take advantage of poor people.

Edgar Rice BurroughsTarzan helped me understand that nature is very important and without nature, we wouldn’t be here.


Willow Maid helped me understand that you should always respect what others have to say.


Avatar “The Great Divide” helped me understand that just because there might have been something bad in the past doesn't mean it should dictate the future.


Butterflies “Patricia Grace” helped me understand that you don't always have to say to someone that their wrong but explain what you think and feel.


Avatar “The Waterbending Master” helped me understand that the world should not be divided into different things just because someone's a male, or someone's a female. We should all be treated equally.


Supergirl “Part 1” helped me understand that you shouldn’t “judge a book by its cover” and that you shouldn't assume things about people.


Zootopia helped me understand that you shouldn’t always believe what you see online and what people tell you. It also helped me understand that there is always a good side to everyone even if they don't show it at first.

Glee helped me understand that you shouldn’t hurt people's feeling to make you feel better about yourselves. It also helped me understand that you should always help people who need help.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alayna. I like the information you used, it is very easy to read and I agree with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Alayna!
    Your introduction and layout make your post easy to understand.
    You've done well at thinking about these different stories and the messages they send. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.