Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

Art Week 9

 Art Week 9

This week I have been working on planning my first folio board. My theme for art this year is changes throughout the years so I've taken inspiration from my artist models to create plans for my board.

My 3 artist models are Fiona Pardington, Jasmine Togo-Brisby, Sally Mann, and Man Ray.



So far I have planned my series and sequences to fit on my board like this, but as I photograph more photos for my board I may change this to fit better with my other images.

I have used my artist models to make plans for what I want to be on my board. I think these photographs from my artist models will work really well with inspiration for my theme. For my bottom image plan, I have taken inspiration from Sally Man's “Untitled, At Twelve Series (Jenny and the Bedspread) 1984”. I think the idea of having a person relating back to the olden days, the 80s, and modern while doing the washing will show the changes throughout the years really well.

Over the weekend I'm planning on taking the images of my plan so that I can place them on my folio plan to see how they look and what I need to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.