Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Panel Two Planning

  

  I have been planning my panel two portfolio board, I will be designing around 10 posters and roughly 6 album covers.  To take inspiration from my artist models I will be using lines, shapes, colours and ombres as these inspirations are what I see most within their artwork. My next steps will be to finish poster designs and finish board one. 



Progress from today:

I have been working on designing a poster.

 

I have used an ombre and a circle with a dark line to reference my artwork towards Shane Hansen. I really like the way he uses lines and colours to create his artwork. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alayna. Yes I can instantly see the application of Art deco elements here. I would be experimenting more with the font. If it is the font from your logo final, then we should look at them together and critique them. If you consider cassandre a little more, there is a sense of depth to his spaces. that is achieved by branching out with the colour palette to incorporate more local colour, without going crazy. Your image has a lovely simplicity to it, but I would consider limiting the cloud formations even more, by vignetting the bottom two corners with white.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.