Pages

Monday 14 February 2022

Brainstorm (Theme/brief ideas)

 For level 3 art I have decided to do photography. I have been brainstorming some themes and ideas for what I want my photography to be based on. 

Some themes I have come up with:

Growing old

Where I come from

Past vs Present

Changes throughout the years

Feminism

Environment (how to protect our place)

The main idea I am thinking of doing is either past vs present, growing old, or changes throughout the years. These themes are quite similar but could still work around different things. It was similar to my theme in level 1 art which I really enjoyed doing and wanted to do something similar for my level 3 photography. 

Today in class I also worked on photopea and worked on a basic editing task. 

Original Photo

With some basic editing to enhance the image

I also played around with changing the colors to warm tones

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alayna, this is a good starting point. were you thinking about the eath warming when you made that final edit by any chance? the surrealist nature of the yellow sky is intriguing me. this could be a good starting point?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.