Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Speech (Plastic Bags) Reflection

Speech Reflection

What was your speech about? I wrote my speech about why plastic bags should we banned from supermarkets.

Something I am proud of?
I am proud that I actually presented my speech because I was very nervous.

Were there any challenges?
I think finding something to write about was a challenge so I just used my essay.

Would you do anything differently next time?
I think when im presenting I won't talk as fast and try to slow down.

2 comments:

  1. Neat reflection, Alayna!
    You did well with your speech. You had a developed argument with facts and an alternative solution.
    Next time you could make eye contact and vary the tone of your voice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.