Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Supergirl (Welcome To Earth)


Super Girl: Welcome To Earth

Image result for supergirl welcome to earth

A message from Supergirl, Welcome to Earth is that you shouldn’t judge people by where they come from or where they grew up.
This is because everyone is different and no one is going to be the same so we have to respect that.
We saw this in the scene where Kara apologies to Mon-El about accusing him of trying to kill the president.
This is why I think it is important to respect one another and everyone's differences.

It makes me think that people aren't always true to others and some people are more respected than other people and it shouldn't be like that.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alayna. I really enjoyed reading your post. I think the picture is great. Next time make you sentences into a paragraph instead of by themselves. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post, Alayna.
    You have clearly explained the message from the show.
    I agree that we should respect each other's differences.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.