Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

Whare Tapa Wha Reflection


My Groups Whare:

Physical: Physical well-being is about being safe, sheltered and in good health and it is closely connected to mental well-being

Social: Social well-being is the relationships we have, and how we interact with others. Being social can help us during some difficult times.

Mental: Mental health is being able to cope with stress, is able to be productive and fruitful, and can make a contribution to his-her community.

Spiritual: Being able to experience the purpose and meaning of a person's life and connect with yourself, others, art, music, nature or a power greater than oneself.
It was challenging when...
I thought it was challenging when there were multiple different answers to one question.

I coped with this challenge by...
I tried finding the best fitting answer.

I worked well with others because...
I worked well with my group because we could understand what everyone was doing and we could help each other if we needed help.

I contributed by...
My job was to find the definition of spiritual wellbeing and to help my teammates understand what spiritual well-being meant. I also found out the definition for Whare Tapa Wha which means the four cornerstones of Maori health.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.