Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Traditional Tales From Around The World


Why Is The Sea Salty:

Why Is The Sea Salty
Finished Painting


Why do I think the author created this story?
I think the author created this story to explain how the sea is salty but in an easier way to tell children and help them use there imagination.

What is the purpose of this story?
The purpose of the story is to explain why the sea looks or acts the way it is and why it's salty.

What did you learn about this story?
That the magic millstone wouldn't stop spinning at the bottom of the sea and kept pouring out the finest white salt.

The reason why I chose to paint was that I really like paintings and I thought it would be nice to express what I have learnt through painting the story.

My Painting is a book cover for the story Why Is The Sea Salty!


Hercules:



Why do I think the author created this story?
To tell others the story about Hercules.

What is the purpose of this story?
To retell the story about Hercules.

What did you learn about this story?
I learnt the story of Hercules life, and how he changed his life from being bad to good

The reason why I chose to do a slideshow was because I wanted to retell the story.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ElCLIG3sRBi3bAqYqlxAAeCLK0SFwRPPXCUrOiYsX0A/edit


4 comments:

  1. Hi Alayna. I really love your painting! Very well done, And your answers are explained very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is amazing and I enjoyed watching you work through your painting process to create a book cover for the story. I would have enjoyed reading who the author of the original story was and when it was written. Next time remember to put more information up for your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.