Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Health/Resilience


What have I learnt? Being resilence is important to be successful in life.
My favourite saying connected to resilience is Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.



Was there anything I found difficult?
I found finding the official definition of resilience hard because there were a lot of options and I didn't know what one would fit best.

How do I relate to the video "Who Moved My Cheese"?
It taught me that if you give up you might never succeed at what you want to do.



How can I apply new knowledge to the Business And Enterprise?
Because I will know that if one path doesn't work to complete something that I can just try a different path to complete what I want to achieve.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.