Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Health/Mindful


What did I learn?
I learnt that mindfulness is connecting with another and interacting with the person.













Was there anything you felt difficult?
I didn't really find anything difficult. It was easy for me to learn what mindfulness is.

When talking to a classmate how did you know what they were feeling?
By showing different facial expressions, by the energy they have, how they would talk to you.














How can I apply my knowledge to the Business and Enterprise Kete?
I will be able to make sure that all of my partners will be positive about what they are doing.
I can show this by making sure that everyone is happy with how there work is going and what they're doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.