Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Art Design Logo Practise

 Art Design Logo Practise

In art design lvl2 we have been studying logo designs. We have been creating different spaces with different colours to create our own logos. I have been using colours such as purple, yellow, black and white with a bit of blue. Negative space is the space around the subject. For example on my first design I have used negative space by adding white into my shape and around my shape. Next week I am going to start to create more logos around my theme (that I need to come up with).





1 comment:

  1. This is a nice start. where are you going with this as a company identity? Post up a screen shot of your writing your brief template and then discuss what links you may or may not have and therefore a direction :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.