Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Rendering Internal (DVC)

Alayna Mintrom 

AS91066

https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf

In level 1 DVC we are doing an internal on rendering our bottles. At the start of the year we had to design our own bottle. In our internal we had to draw our bottle 2 times and do 3 different materials. The yellow and blue design is a clear bottle, the pencil design is a metal bottle and the purple and green design is a solid plastic.

What did you like? I liked that we got to do colouring in. I also liked that it was on our bottle because we are used to drawing our bottles so it wasn't hard. 

What didn't you like? I didn't like that the green and purple together. Also, the yellow colour was a little hard to work with.

How do you like it? I think it turned out okay. I like the pencil one the best. 

Any thoughts or feedback?


8 comments:

  1. Hey Alayna. I really like the colors you choose. I think the green and purple go really well together. Your stainless steel bottle is really good too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alayna. I really love the design of your drink bottle the colors fit perfectly together good job. i like your purple and green one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wassup Alayna!!
    Your use of colours are very guddaa
    They colours go well with each other. Noiceeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alayna. You have done well with your rendering. I think your stainless steel bottle is very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.