Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Self Directed Learning (Creative Writing)


Self-Directed Learning for Creative Writing


Step 1- I am/am not ready to learn because…
(I do/do not understand the what, why, how, and where of my learning?)
  • I am ready to learn because I have my device and the appropriate gear.
Step 2- My learning goals are …
(See the next slide) My goal is to write my own examples of creative writing features.

Step 3- To engage in the connectivist learning process, I will need …
(My teacher, colleagues, videoclips, slidedecks, websites, dictionary etc.) 
I will need my device and Mr Aitkens slideshow.


Step 4- My learning went ….


               Next time I will …
(Utilise my teacher, colleagues, videoclips, slidedecks, websites, dictionary etc.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.