Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Wairua Music Video

Wairua

In music term 2 we have been practising the song Wairua for our Matariki group performance.
We will be making a music video and we will all be wearing black and white outfits.

Here are some photos of us practising




What are we learning? We are learning how to film a music video, dance, and sing to a Maori song for Matariki.

What am I finding challenging? I am finding a bit of the choreography a bit difficult to learn.

What do I need so the class can be successful? I need to always bring my black and white clothes so that we can get the music video done faster.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alayna, I like that you included some photos, they made me stop to read your work. You said that you are finding the choreo a little difficult, what is your plan to overcome this? I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.