Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Reflection Drama Performance


For the past 4 weeks in Drama, we have been learning scripts and filming our scripts.

My Characters name was Ralph and he was an insurance person that worked at the front desk and he was helpful, worried and caring.

 I think in my performance the main thing I did well as that I stayed in character and didn't laugh.

I found trying not to be so nervous was a bit difficult because I don't really like being on camera in front of people that often.

I think next time I would try to be more like my character and act a bit more instead of being so nervous.

Stanislaskis method helped me learn more about who my character was when not knowing much about him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.