Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Music Dance Performance

Music Dance Performance

What have I learnt?
I have learnt to work as a group well practising a dance

How does this work show my learning?
Because we have completed our dance and have practice

What did I find challenging?
Doing the moves that were really fast.

What would I do differently if I did this again?
Do a song that was a bit more chill and easier.

What did I enjoy?
Being able to do the tricks.
Performing as a group.

What am I wondering?
How long did it take the real people that dance to this to practice.

What was it like performing on the day?
It was really scaring, fun and exciting.
It was also really cool watching the other classes perform.














https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DsvNltNC8Vshgd5mxk9MyQYmHdYU1veJ/view
Class Performance On Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.