Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover The World-Kupe-Reflection


Discover The World-Kupe-Reflection

Learning New Zealand Culture and where it all began.

Can Identify New Zealand culture and national identity.


How I think my work shows my learning:

Because it shows that I know what New Zealand is and that I know what New Zealand means.
It shows I can identify New Zealand culture and how New Zealand.

This shows my learning because it shows New Zealand foods that shows the
culture of New Zealand.








This shows that I know what takes place in New Zealand and that I know
the culture of New Zealand.











This was a slide but it shows that I know the places in New Zealand and
it shows that I can identify New Zealand.










This shows my learning because it shows I know what New Zealand looks like
and what New Zealand is.


If I did this again what would I do differently:
I would probably add a little more effort into the work to make it look better.
I would add more color to my drawings to make it stand out more.

Something I am/was wondering?
How long has New Zealand been around for?
Who was the first person ever alive and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.