Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

My Tagual


My Tagual.

What I am Learning about: My School Values And The Meaning's Of Them.
Respect, Resilience, Achievement, Commitment.





















How my work shows what im learning
Because i wrote my school goals and what im trying to accomplish
and by the way the values are used and learning off them.

Reflections
What I Liked: The photo and the outcome of my tagual.
What I'd Change: Different words to fit my personality
What I Found Challenging: Coming up with different sentences to fit each value.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Alayna :) I like how your tagul's background is gold and I like the font that you used. I think that you should check your punctuation and spelling first before you post it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me what I need to work on :)

      Delete
    2. I wonder if you can make your reflection longer.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.