Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Community Of Hornby High

MindMup




What is the purpose of this task: To learn our values and how a lot of people help out at this school. To show that we know who's in our community and the responsibilities in our school.

How does it show my learning: Because of all the facts we learnt and know and the info we found out about my/this school.

If I did it again what would I do differently: I would find out more information about our school and our helpers.

Describe how HHS is a community: Because we help each other out and we always get to know one another. We always show our values.




6 comments:

  1. Nice Work Alayna! Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, It was clearly explained and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you wrote the question and answer so your thinking was clear. Next time avoid starting a sentence with because.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.