Pages

Monday 17 October 2022

Board two completed update

 My theme for this year is changes throughout the years (1930 vs 1980 vs 2020). For my board 2 my theme focuses on the 1980 aspect of my theme. When finding inspiartion for my theme, I looked at different art styles and photographs that were taken in the 1980s. Some I found had lots of bright pops of colours but also some had a very orange tinge and quite grainy. I wanted to incorperate both of theme into my board. I also found that lots of walls in houses had floral type wallpaper so I also wanted to include this into my board. 

This was my moodboard for board 2:

 When finding ideas for what I wanted on my board, I saw this polaroid image and really wanted to incorperate it into my panel. From my research I found that polaroids were quite popular in the 80s so I thought it was be very fitting. This image by Richard Corman was taken in the 80s aswell. From this inspo I created 5 polaroids to go on my board. 

 I really liked this design of Marilyn Monroe. I liked the newspaper background that this design has. However, instead of having the natural colours, I wanted brighter, bolder colours in my design. I also really liked that this design had a film strip going down the side so I also incorporated this into my photographs. 


What I created:

Plan

Plan
Final Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.