Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

The Treaty Between England & Scotland



What Treat have you researched?
The treaty I have researched was the treaty between Scotland and England

How does this Treaty relate to the Treaty of Waitangi?
I think they relate because they both have a mutual agreement. 

My links: 
https://www.scotslanguage.com/Empire_age/Treaty_of_Union_1707

Treaty Of Waitangi:

Why do we still talk about the Treaty of Waitangi?
Because its a significant part of New Zealand and how it evolved.

My thoughts on Waitangi day should we still celebrate it?
I think we should still celebrate it because its a part of New Zealand and even though something bad could have happened it's still apart of what happened to New Zealand and we can't just forget it and move on. Without what happened during the Treaty of Waitangi we wouldn't be where we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.