Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Music Video (Bad vs Good)

Music Video
Good vs Bad




I really like this song because the artist that is singing has a really pretty and strong voice.
I like the style of the song and the way the song is set out.
The beat of the song is really pretty.
I like the lyrics in the song.
I think the song is about someone she like and that he has blue eyes and she cant stop starring at them.
I think the style of the song is pop.
I would include more shots of different things cause all the same shot can make it a bit boring





I don't really like this song because it sounds really cheesy.
I don't like the lyrics to the song.
I don't like that his voice sounds like auto tune.
I think this song is about a girl he likes and that he wants to date her.
I think the style of this song is pop.
I wouldn't add as much auto tune into the song as he did.

What am I learning?
How to use videosnote and note the things we do and don't like about songs.

How does this work show our learning?
Because I have explained what I like and don't like about songs and I wrote them down on videonotes then posted it on my blog

What am I wondering?
What are other peoples different opinions on these songs or other songs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.