Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

How do humans treat Nature?


Nature/Sustainability

I am learning about humans relationship with nature.
I think that humans need to be more careful with nature because after watching some videos I have seen a lot of disgusting things humans are doing to nature. Like cutting down the all the trees that give us air. Not picking up our rubbish and rubbish bags piled up in the ocean. Nature can live without humans but humans can not live without nature. Plastic bags are suffocating our marine life and they are eating the plastic. If humans don't keep nature healthy all humans will die. People are poisoning the ocean and we need to treat nature with respect.
Our actions will determine our fate. 

How do this show my working? This shows my working because I have said things I don't like that humans are doing to nature.

What am I wondering? I am wondering if people are just saying they're going to make a change because that's the right thing to do or if people are actually going to help make a change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qT-rOXB6NI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVLcj-XKnM

2 comments:

  1. Hey Auggie! I LOVE how you added in some videos! And the information you added! Next time think about adding in "CHLOE IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!" haha jk!!!! but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alayna,I like how you added 2 videos and how you added a lot of information. Next time I think you could make the questions bold.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.