Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Business through gaming


LO: Run a profitable business.
We played the games called Small business game and trading around the world.

What I liked and disliked about that games:
I liked that in the trading around the world you didn't get pressured to survive and I didn't like that you could very easily die in the small business game.

The most challenging part:
The most challenging part of these games were keeping them alive and earning money.

What Have I Learnt:
I have learnt that is it very very hard to run a business without knowing what you're in for.

I Am Wondering:
I am wondering what it takes to run a successful business



The Small Business Game.






















Trading around the world.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.