Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We Are Hornby Assessment



What we are learning:
Explaining how Hornby High School is a community.
Explaining the values of Hornby High School.

How I think this work shows my learning:
I have written the values and the meaning of the values in our school and I have shown what the values have looked like. I also show what community at Hornby High means to me.
I have written what I think the values means and this is what I wrote for Respect 
Kindness=Happiness
Happiness=Friendships
Friendships=Respect
Be Kind Be Helpful.
Its also shows that I understand what I am Learning at school.

If I did this task again what would I do differently:

I would make it longer have more pictures and explain more detail about the school and the task we are working on. The reason why I said this is because I didn't have enough detail in this slideshow and it would make it better and more descriptive

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work:
The real meaning of our schools values and what they really look like.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.