Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

How to write a science report

Aim:
This is what I want to find out

Hypothesis:
This is an educated guess.

Equipment:
This is a list of stuff I need

Method:
These are step-by-step instructions.

Variables:
These are factors that can change the results

Results:
These are my observations (what I can see, smell, feel, hear, taste)
I need to do my results in a table.

Analysis:
This is where you need to perform any calculations
I need to do a graph

Discussion:
This is where I explain the results and I answer the Question "Why"

Conclusion:
This is where I say if my hypothesis was correct.

Evaluation:
This is your reflection on the investigation

  • If something went wrong, what was it and how did I fix it
  • Were there any anomalies (weird results that didn't fix the pattern)
  • What were some of the problems and how could you fix them in the future
  • Has your investigation raised any challenging questions?            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.